Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

When will we get cross progression?

Options
jonifire
jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
edited March 13 in Ask the Community

PlayStation + is such a scam! Every year I have to pay 72€ (from now on) just to play online. I already hated to pay 60€. What do I get by paying for it; online and a lot of games I will never play.

I would be fine to buy the characters again (that I bought in the ps store) if I get a 50+% discount on everyone I’ve already paid for.

You could also make, that the dbd doesn‘t require PS+ like apex and Fortnite.

Best Answers

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 622
    Answer ✓
    Options

Unfortunately we’re probably not going to get cross progression for the foreseeable future.

It’s very, very likely that third parties are being obstructive to BHVR implementing cross progression.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,130
    Answer ✓
    Options

I don't think they could give you a 50% discount on characters you own on other platforms. If the system can detect that you already bought the characters elsewhere they should just give you the characters. But it can't do that right now i guess.

Also apex and fortnite are playable without ps+ because they are free to play. I think dbd would have to become free to play, to play without membership.

Answers