Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Unknown - Hits through walls

heiermand
heiermand Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited March 13 in Bug Reporting

So the new killer "The Unknown" the explosion from his ability (the grenade or whatever) the explosion from the impact can hit you through thin but solid walls. No windows or doors or any other kind of gap or holes was in the wall from where I hid myself in my previous game and he just yeeted his grenade on the floor at the wall from the inside of the house and hit me while I was at the wall on the outside of the house. This seems really dumb and broken imo, what is the point of looping or trying to if he can just hit you regardless of solid objects in between you. I really hope this is an unintentional error and will see a fix.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,398

I don't see why this is a bug. It has a little AoE radius upon impact and actually getting hits through walls isn't that easy because the radius is small enough that you need to hit the area around to wall just right so it actually pierces. To reliably land hits through walls is a skill.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,284

It's not a bug. The AOE is supposed to go through walls.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,017

This is a bug under review? I thought it was intended. My sick Badham ceiling bomb hitting through floor and downing downstairs survivor was a LIE????

• Jean_Cobra
    Jean_Cobra Member Posts: 114

This is not a bug.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,774

i would not call this a bug thats just how bhvr handles things in dbd they just use sphers for it

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 587

Imo he’s the least skilled killer I’ve ever played in dbd