The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Killer who is a child

Could we get a new killer that is some sort of omage to all the wonderfully creepy killers who were or look like children.
Think Children of the Corn, The Omen, Village of the Damned, The Good Son, The Orphan, etc.
I think an obvious ability for the killer would be being short kind of like when the Pig crouches, but constant. Powers that reduce Terror radius would make sense as well given that one of the themes of children in horror movies as antagonists is that they are often mistaken for not being a threat.
We could even have a Survivor that was a child as well that was virtually identical to the Killer so that when starting a match the killer had the ability to camouflage as one of the survivors.

Comments

• SadCyclops
    SadCyclops Member Posts: 118

there will never be a child survivor as it is hard and inappropriate to introduce a child in a video game to be a victim.
    you should not identify with the killer, thats why all of them have their faces covered in some way (besides the new spirit, which kind of shocked me). a child would also not be very smart to be the killer in this game, even if i understand your idea

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited September 2018

Child survivor would be OP. Killer child would need to much finesse to handle properly in a video game (PR and controversy wise)