Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What DLC is better?

Options
Sir069
Sir069 Member Posts: 24

In terms of killer, survivor, killer perks and survivor perks which one of these two DLCs are better to purchase:

-Forged In Fog Chapter(Killer:The Knight, Survivor: Vittorio Toscano)

-Portrait of a Murderer(Killer:The Artist, Survivor: Jonah Vasquez)

I just wanna know for the money I would spend on these which one I get better perks, better AND fun killer(perks count both on survivor and killer).

Answers

• DelusionalHubris
    DelusionalHubris Member Posts: 17
    Options

Portrait of a Murder. Artist is stronger and has stronger perks. Jonah’s perks are better than Vittorio’s as well. Knight has good perks too but not as good as Artist imo, especially since the Grim Embrace buff

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 258
    Options

Probably Portrait of a Murder, the perks are overall better, and Artist is more fun than Knight imo.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,130
    Options

Portrait of a murder, i interact and enjoy the contents of that chapter more than forged in fog.

Artist is an interesting killer, with 2 meta perks and 1 situationally strong one. Jonah has overcome which i think is good.

Knight i think is a cool killer but i think the bugs bring him down a bit and vittorio is a cool survivor but i use none of his perks. I rarely use knight perks but i think nowhere to hide is a solid perk.

Eyrie of crows i think has better gameplay than shattered borgo.