Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Old Mute Focus? No Map Intro Sound when tabbed out?

Options
Hitari
Hitari Member Posts: 50

Many patches ago we were able to get a sound que when the match started. BHVR for some reason patched it ???

If you have mute focus on and tab out, you no longer get a notification (map intro sound) that the match started. any way to fix this? This sucks because i'd like to do music stuff in FL Studio without hearing billy groan every 7 seconds

Answers

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 622
    Options

Yeah noticed this too. It’s bothersome because I like to tab out and write while I’m searching for a match, waiting for loading etc. But now that you can’t hear the intro sound you need to be constantly tabbing back in to check the game hasn’t started.

• Hitari
    Options

it's SOOOOO annoying

• Hitari
    Options

is there any developer comment to this?