Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Trapper cannot see or break thrown shack pallet

panic6969
panic6969 Member Posts: 1
edited March 16 in Bug Reporting

Trapper unable to see shack pallet (new map) or god pallet by stairs in midwich (picture attached) once it's thrown. It looked like it had not been thrown on my screen. There was no option to break the pallet and therefore killer was unable to go through. Survivors were able to vault the pallet.

Edit: both times I had traps on the other side of the pallet and when the pallet was first thrown, someone had stepped into the trap and been caught. However even after the survivor had left and I had removed the traps, I was still unable to break the pallet or see that it had been thrown.

Platform - PC

Number times happened - twice today (15 Mar), but have only played killer twice today. Time - 7.15pm, 7.35pm

Post edited by panic6969 on
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.