We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Tome 15 Master Survivor Challenge bugged

Options
Azem
Azem Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Tome 15 *"Here For You - Finish healing* ***1 health state*** *of another survivor while using a* ***med-kit****"* I have done this multiple times to make sure, but it still doesn't work.. even another challenge on the same page called "Shared Task" still doesn't work.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Rawrbot5k
    Rawrbot5k Member Posts: 21
    Options

Any word on this? It''s Been a month.

• Raging_Ryuga
    Raging_Ryuga Member Posts: 53
    edited April 19
    Options

Still bugged, not working for me

• CoverJake
    CoverJake Member Posts: 1
    edited April 20
    Options

This challenge is also bugged for me (Tome 15: Here For You), as well as many other players I've spoken with on Reddit. We have tried just about everything and cannot complete this challenge.

• nicoabtl
    nicoabtl Member Posts: 3
    Options

Still bugged using Thalita. and emeergency medkit.