Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Has anyone else been having crashing issues recently?

Options
spookz
spookz Member Posts: 1

So yesterday I was playing dbd w a friend and I escaped through hatch but at the end of match screen my game crashed, then a couple hours after I was playing as killer and I alt tabbed and then my game crashed again. Before I crashed the second time my game was lagging alot out of nowhere.

I've seen people saying it's because of challenges in the current tome but I haven't been able to check if I crash without a challenge on because I've got a 5hr penalty. The challenges I was running were "Salvation or Sacrifice" for the first round and then "Deadly Enchantment" for the second which are both from the latest tome.

Also for both crashes I didn't get crash reports.