We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PC Windows GamePass - No Network Connection Error

Options
Isa_Fields
Isa_Fields Member Posts: 1
edited March 19 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game

Additional Information:

• Facing this issue since Thursday (14-March-2024)
  • I was playing a normal game in my Windows Store Account, and suddenly, I was removed from the match because "the anti-cheat can not be verified" according to the message on the screen. So I restarted the game and the message "No network connection - in order to access this content, a network connection is requested". I tried all the steps presented in the article "Network Troubleshooting by Xavier January, 21 2022". I even reinstalled the game and the message continues. So I tried to start the game in my EPIC account (no cross-progression) and worked perfectly. I did various speed tests with my internet and the minimum was around 73mbps.
Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.