Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Sadako is Randomly Condemning Players who are Nowhere Near TVs on TP

NotJared
NotJared Member Posts: 442

Platform: PC (Steam; I think any, though)

Description:

Since her rework, when Sadako teleports, there is some bug that random survivors that are nowhere near a TV will gain stacks of condemned. Often times, I will teleport, and a Survivor on the complete opposite side of the map will become fully condemned (they are not taking tapes, either.) None of the addons they're running should be affecting it, but it happens with any addon.

How often does this occur:

I've been unable to find any rhyme or reason as to why this happens, but it happens at least once every match. It happens more frequently the deeper into the match we get, when a lot of things are happening and it's easy to miss.

It was the last match I played in this log; it happened to me once:

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Ketrab2703
    Ketrab2703 Member Posts: 162

They changed in last rework, now survivors get condemned when near ANY active TV, instead of only TV that you teleported to.