Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pinhead Chain Portals Bugged???

Platform:

Steam | PC

Description:

I recently went against a Pinhead & for some reason the chain portals were bugged on the map. It was heavily distracting on my screen. When I walked or ran through them I was slowed as if being chained but there was no passive chains were active at the times I ran or walked through them. The Pinhead also teleported to me without me having the box to solve it, downed me, & hooked me for my last time.

Replication/Occuration:

So far this is the only occurrence & am unsure if it was cheating or the Killer's connection they were in the red the whole match. I can't replicate this bc I do not own the Killer even though having Family Share that is not working sharing dlc's with my partner.

Additional information:

Character played: Haddie Kaur

Perks played: Sprint Burst, Deja Vu, Blast Mine, & Lightweight

Map: RPD with helicopter side opened

Frequency of the issue: First occurrence since I haven't seen many Pinheads lately & I can't replicate this without owning the Killer to attempt a repeat in customs.

hopefully my log helps:

Thank you.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review