We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Extremely Small Text in Lobby Screen!

Options
PilotBob654
PilotBob654 Member Posts: 15

I'm unsure if it's a 'bug' or not in the system. Although, the text size of players' names in the lobby has been reduced tremendously to the point it's hardly decipherable to read. Even when I have my glasses on! Before this new chapter released, the text was perfectly fine as it was.

I play on the Xbox Series console. However, I believe this issue is happening across the board and needs to be changed back to how it was! I always play it on my TV and it is extremely difficult, next to impossible to read the players' names and levels without having to resort to using the magnifier on the controller. Plus, there is nothing in the options of the menu to change it!

It happens every single time I go into the lobby before the match begins! Not once it has gone back to it's original large size. Even when restarting the videogame and whatnot.

Please change the text size back to how it was or please fix this bug if it is one! There was nothing wrong with it.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review