We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Botanist Extraordinaire bugged

Options
MR0D1045
MR0D1045 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

i am unable to complete this challenge. i have already completed it more than 10 times already. 4 times in the last 2 hours. i Get no indicator when i complete 1 survivor healed in full state and nothing when the match ends. I even got blessed by a afk player getting hooked twice and i healed him to full state both times with the med kit and the perk active. And nothing i didnt get it then so i have no clue what i am doing wrong or if the challenge is bugged for me there is no other way i can i think of. I need help

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.