We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Platform:Console, Blast mine /Wiretap not able to be used.

Options
OhQuiet
OhQuiet Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited March 20 in Bug Reporting

I have reported this bug about six months ago, but i thought it would be in good faith to try again since no fix has been placed for me since. Multiple emails and request for follow-ups which turns into the same message over again.Here is my ticket number for insight #1387500. Both blast mine and wire tap are not able to place for me when the perk is ready. I've tried different bindings, the help I requested confirmed my issue months ago now im just wondering if I can even get an estimated time at this point.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Can you please provide additional information regarding this such as a video? Thank you!

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,199
    Options

Do you have a video showing it not working? As it's incredibly rare to get two perks that are not working for one specific individual. The activation of the perks was changed some months ago, so you have to let go of the generator and approach it again for example to get the prompt.