We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Kicked From Server

Options
MemoryLeak
MemoryLeak Member Posts: 1
edited March 20 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, Try to summon one of the knight guards

Step 4 : Sit there Looping the same animation about 6 times then get kicked off server.

• Character played - Knight
  • Perks played -
  • Map - Backwater Swamp, Boat
  • Frequency of the issue - Everytime i hugged a tight spot or hugged the boat.
3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• S1ow_Heavy_Breathing
    S1ow_Heavy_Breathing Member Posts: 9
    Options

Have had this happen twice today except I was playing wesker, I load into a match, I vault a window with bamboozle right as the last gen pops and the server kicks me out giving me a dc penalty.

Second time I loaded into dead dawg, charged up my bound and the server lagged and kicked me out giving me another penalty. Mind you I never have connection issues in any other game apart from DBD , this server problem that's been happening is actually just hilariously bad.