We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Subject: Urgent Bug Report: Wesker Character Game-breaking Issue

Options
kooluc
kooluc Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Hey, Dead by Daylight Support Crew,

I hope you're all doing good! I'm reaching out about this game breaking bug I stumbled upon while rocking out as Wesker in the latest update.

Here's the summary: I was grinding for my tome, opening blood zones, when I accidentally dashed into a survivor. Next thing I know, wesker is incredibly slow and stun locked, i couldnt dash, attack, vault windows or break pallets.

Now here's where it gets extra weird. The survivor i dashed to (a meg)? They weren't even infected, but on the HUD they were showing up as infected.

I've heard people have bugs like this but this forces you to disconnect and get a penalty.

Thanks a ton for your hustle,