We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PC - Disconnection mid-match: "dedicated server not responding"

Options
Zraith
Zraith Member Posts: 143

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Mid-game get random disconnection every 3 or 4 games.

I got this disconnection error on a 3-4 match cadence, and I cannot really identify anything peculiar to the situation that would cause it, and by that I mean it is not connected to a particular in-game action.

I had it while repairing generators, while recovering on the ground, while simply walking around far away from the action.

There is nothing particularly unique about how it occurs: i'm usually doing some action, then other characters - if they are visible - start to run towards walls then 3-5 seconds later I get a disconnection.

Then I'm kicked to the end game tally screen with me and the killer having 0 points, and a DC timeout usually in the 15 minute range (as it happens every 3-4 matches to me).

As there is no technical help forum, I might as well post this here, i'm certain this is not the only one experiencing this.

If this is network related, I'm in west coast nor-cal, and using comcast as my ISP.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated