We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I kinda miss dead hard as a killer player and survivor

Options
Nerfpopalready
Nerfpopalready Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 71

before you get out your pitch forks and torches and call me a survivor main yes I play survivor like most people do it is my preferred roll but I also play a lot of killer aswell

chases used to be so fun and interactive now it’s just so boring chasing endless amounts of sprint burst and lithe gamers all the time pre dropping and slamming gens

on the survivor side it’s just beating a dead horse you use dead hard because it’s fun you don’t wanna use sprint burst and lithe cause it’s just boring gameplay for dh to not even work or the killer to just miss your dead hard entirely and you can’t even get it back

Comments