We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Collision with killer when there shouldn't be any.

Options
BugReporterOnly
BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 321

I think I now figured out what is going on when I play as killer and survivors turn into me and are able to get around or behind me even if I try and move back to avoid. I was playing killer against a Knight he was trying to use his guard on me instead of just downing me and I ran into him and instead of being blocked in front of him I was inside of him. He was able to still down me but it looked like he was having a hard time trying to see where I was while moving back. This alao makes sense on how a survivor got infront of me to bodyblock me from getting a kill in ecg she went through me and got infront of me and then somehow proceeded to body block me because I couldnt go through her so the collision seems one sided. Please look at survivor killer collision and also at downed pallets. Survivors shouldn't be able to vault into us after a stun to escape or even from behind us to vault over or to get the pallet save from behind.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• red40mulch
    red40mulch Member Posts: 4
    Options

when you're being chased by a knight and you have a guard chasing you too, the knight loses collision with the survivor. it's an intended mechanic and not a bug.

• BugReporterOnly
    edited March 26
    Options

Also can we make it so survivors can't crouch in the body of a killer after a hit? I was being body blocked that way and I'm over it.i I couldn't see her until I moved back and I should of seen her infront of me because that should be where she was. Fix the collision with killer and survivor already or make it that survivors loose collision as well.

• BugReporterOnly
    edited March 26
    Options

There shouldn't be collision if you have options to move around and try to evade him. The only way collision should be allowed is to prevent body blocking in corners and against objects with no way out.

• BugReporterOnly
    edited March 27
    Options

Alao survivors shouldn't be able to squat in the killer after a hit. Or a missed hit can't recall which one but I see streamers di that all the time.

• BugReporterOnly
    Options

The only way this should be intended is if he is body blocking no way is this garbage intended.