Make Hag 4,6 already

Options
fussy
fussy Member Posts: 1,164

I can say for sure: no buffs helped her at all. She will still be 100% the rarest killer in the game. Yes, it's not so easy to bully her with traps now, but the rest of the gameplay has remained literally the same.

Hag my least favourite killer in the game, but i keep giving her chances from time to time. And every time i have the same question in my head: why i keep trying, if she is THAT awful. Yeah, i know what some of you can answer, like "her strange is not in chase", "she plays differently", but i don't feel like it's true.

The only way to play this killer is control small area with 3 gen and hope for the best. And with anti-3 gen mechanic It became significantly harder. So devs says that you can't hold gens/territory anymore. But what the hell should i do with Hag? So i should place my 10 traps across whole map, keep them fresh after every disarm or use, hope these 10 traps will be in right plays, so i won't be just 4,4 killer without power. How should i pressure 4 survivors on gens across whole map without anything? It's just sound anecdotal and impossible even on a paper.

Hag is extremely outdated killer imo and even make her 4,6 won't be enough, i think. BHVR, please open a twitch and watch how every third DBD streamer has "Hag only for 500 subs" in description. Then open your own stats and watch on least popular killers. Maybe there is a reason for that besides "she doesn't put traps fast enough"?

Comments