We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Continuous disconnects

Options
CECtheRonin
CECtheRonin Member Posts: 4
edited March 27 in Bug Reporting

For the past several weeks, I keep getting disconnected from the game (on PC) in the middle of a match. The game gives me some kind of notice that the "dedicated server is not responding" or something like that. The problem is that the game punishes me as if I am intentionally disconnecting mid-game and now I have about a 30 minute wait before I can join matches again. Your game is becoming borderline unplayable. I thought the recent patch would have solved things, but the problem has continued. Apparently I'm not the only one this has been happening to. You need to fix this problem post-haste because you are in danger of losing a customer.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

Comments

• CECtheRonin
    CECtheRonin Member Posts: 4
    Options

Update: I was just disconnected from three matches in a row. I wasn't penalized, but I did lose my items and my milestones for the challenges I earned during the match. I'm absolutely baffled.

• mrstreetcarp
    mrstreetcarp Member Posts: 2
    Options

I was about to leave a similar post. It's happened 4 times in a row, and each time it seems to disconnect faster. I tried disabling other apps to see if that would make a difference, but it didn't. What did you play? Survivor or killer?

This discussion has been closed.