We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Survivors leaving no scratchmarks without perks to do so

Options
theblimp
theblimp Member Posts: 146

Have been watching survivors run around in multiple games without leaving scratchmarks even thought they are using no perks to do so.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 244
    Options

Without any recording or screenshots it's difficult to know what exactly happened.

There are plenty of perks that can suppress scratch marks. Are you sure that nobody in your matches brought any of the following perks?

• Babysitter (unhooked survivor leaves no scratch marks for 8 seconds)
    • Boon: Shadow Step (survivors in its aura leave no scratch marks, effect lingers for a few seconds after leaving boon range)
    • Dance With Me (after fast vaulting a window or out of a locker, you leave no scratch marks for 3 seconds)
    • Deception (after using it you leave no scratch marks or pools of blood for 3 seconds)
    • Distortion (once triggered, suppresses scratch marks for 10 seconds)
    • Lightweight (scratch marks disappear 5 seconds faster and are much harder to track)
    • Low Profile (suppresses scratch marks for 90 seconds)
    • Lucky Break (injured survivor leaves no scratch marks for 60 seconds. Timer stops when healthy and can be recharged)
    • Parental Guidance (stunning the killer suppresses scratch marks for 7 seconds)
    • Self-Preservation (suppresses scratch marks for 10 seconds)
    • Teamwork: Collective Stealth (suppresses scratch marks when close to teammate who healed you or until one of you loses a health state)

Note, the above perks also have other effects (for example, suppressing pools of blood, grunts of pain etc) but I only listed the part concering scratch marks.

• theblimp
    theblimp Member Posts: 146
    Options

Yeah I double checked all the perks they brought because I wanted to know what was being used.

• Timmylaw
    Timmylaw Member Posts: 217
    Options

Scratch marks have been so bad lately