We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

So, Withered Isle really is the realm of "problematic stuff previously removed form the game", huh?

Options
Malkhrim
Malkhrim Member Posts: 915

I personally don't think I have played enough on Greenville Square to be sure if it is survivor-sided or killer-sided, but the fact that it has a double-pallet tile is kinda baffling. Double pallets have been pretty much removed from the game many years ago because of how unbalanced and problematic they used to be. They technically still exist, yeah, but it is extremely rare for them to ever spawn. As far as I know, it only happens if the RNG can't find somewhere else to put a pallet, and it usually only happens in awful maps like Badham Preschool. Greenvile Square is different: it has a tile with two pallets by default.

Curiously, it happens to be on the same realm as Garden of Joy, the map that used to have a lot of well connected and aligned pallets back to back across the whole map, and still has a main building with a god-window connected to a god-pallet. God-windows in main buildings used to be a common thing in this game, but they started to be removed back in 2020. Two maps on the same realm, both with old stuff known to be problematic.

Comments