We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Bug Report: Missing Cosmetic Options

Options
samegamenoname
samegamenoname Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

The black left 4 dead shirt cosmetic (infected - black) found on Dwight, Meg, Jake, Claudette, and Nea are missing from the selection page. This happens on the PC (steam) platform, and is confirmed to have affected at least 3 people who had previously had access to them. Bug should be reproducible by opening the game and looking through the cosmetics menu of the affected survivors. Loadout pages that previously had them equipped will revert to the survivor default cosmetic.

5 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Comments

• borklean
    borklean Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Options

i also noticed that my nea shirt is also missing!! this is so sad.

• Darkindas
    Darkindas Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same for me

• loeuphoria
    loeuphoria Member Posts: 45
    Options

same here please fix i like the black one more than the red

• Viality
    Viality Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

I have the same problem. All shirts are missing. I´m so sad. I restart the game but all shirts are still missing. I hope i get them back soon.

• Pkunky
    Pkunky Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

Yep, it got me too. :(

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 244
    Options

Update, I just unfollowed DBD on Steam and re-followed, then booted up the game. This restored the shirts to all relevant character's inventories.

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 244
    Options

And they're gone again. Issue is NOT resolved!

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,201
    Options

Hi, can anyone who's having this problem please attach your game logs here.

1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run".
    2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.