We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Generators losing 15% right as they are about to pop.

Options
Nikolaifly
Nikolaifly Member Posts: 46

So I dont know the exact steps but it's just a weird thing that happened to me and others I played with today. First, I played a match against Trickster (with no gen regression) on Toba Landing. Two times during the match, as they got about 95% of the gen progressed, it just suddenly lost 15% (ish). No pain res, no missed skill checks, just suddenly the bar went down 15%. This happened twice in one match for no reason. (I even checked everyone's builds and didn't see any perks or addons with the possibility of doing this).

Later, one Asarov's Resing place against a ghostface (again no gen regression), it happened to me as I got about 95%, and then randomly the gen lost 15%. I literally have no idea how this happened.

Both matches I was playing Ace, and running Smash Hit, Any Means Necessary, We'll Make It, and Deja Vu. The At this point I don't remember what Sable was running (I didn't really bother memorising bc I didn't think much of the situation), but I know for sure she wasn't running any perks to randomly lose 15% of a gen. She was running Weaving spiders however, and did manage to use it before the bug happened, so I would say that was the issue if it didn't happen to me in a match later without Weaving Spiders in anyone loadout.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.