We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Victor stuck after being unbound.

Options
BugReporterOnly
BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 321
edited March 28 in Bug Reporting

Not sure which swamp map but I wanted to park Victor a bit away from a hooked survivor and once I got the prompt I unbound him and couldn't move or recall him or.anything. I was planning to guard my one kill in ecg with Charlotte after plopping him down to maybe have an idea of anyone was close by with his Killer Instinct. I might have been near a stone hill or rock if that helps any. If this was already posted feel free to close this down but I wasn't able to find anything about it.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.