We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Toba Landing Blood event bug

Options
Ethereal436
Ethereal436 Member Posts: 1

When running around the map in one of my last matches of the day against the Nurse, a Blood Basin on the corner of the main central building close by the wall caused my character to get stuck and could not leave under any circumstance, even when hit by the killer (Thus not having collision), was only able to move out once killer picked me up).

Though event will end soon and these will be removed, it did cost me several minutes of game time being unable to move in any direction and could only be killed when the killer found me and downed me for free.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review