We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PC Dissolution not working

Options
asarkett
asarkett Member Posts: 3

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match (my bot video was taken in a public match where all survivors left at the start)

Step 3: proc dissolution by injuring a survivor

Step 4: wait for dissolution to activate

Step 5: watch survivors fast vault palllets in your terror radius

Step 6: ??? pallet is still there

Killer: cenobite

My perks: plaything(no active totems in at least one situation), dead man, surge, dissolution

Survivor perks: i dont remember much except adrenaline and windows of opportunity one some of the situations

Maps: Mount Ormund, Autohaven

has happened more than 4 time and I will test more

I closed the game before I read you needed logs I can get them again if needed and it happens more

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• asarkett
    Options

did another match dissolution worked on autohaven wrecker survivors perks were lithe, well make it, quick and quiet, windows of op

• asarkett
    Options

another match Autohaven Mikaela (stand together, adrenaline, distortion, deja vu) didnt trigger it
    dissolution didn't work on her
    same match same pallet Vittorio (deja vu, stand together, hyperfocus, built to last) jumped the pallet and it broke (dissolution was also active at this point)

i dont know how logs worked but dissolution worked everytime in the prior (garden of joy) match if you can see that