We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Bloody Catch Bug PC

Options
pixievamp666
pixievamp666 Member Posts: 1
edited March 29 in Bug Reporting

I have done this challenge 4 times now. I get the notification in the game that the challenge is completed and as soon as the match is over and I'm back in the lobby the challenge is showing as needing to be completed. I have restarted Steam, my PC, and the game. The same issue results every time.

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options

Yeah, the challenge is busted. Multiple tries doing exactly what it asked, it'd say it was completed and then be back to zero. I got it done by going beyond the number of hooks it asked for in a single match. I think I killed at least one survivor, too. This bug was reported immediately when the tome went live. Sucks it's still not fixed.

This discussion has been closed.