We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Nintendo Switch - Sticky Feet on Select Maps

Options
CountOfTheFog
CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,433

When playing as either Survivor or Killer on certain maps such as Father Campbell's and Iron Works of Misery, your character will feel like they are hindered and slow down dramatically while running away from a Killer or chasing a Survivor as the Killer.

It's happening to me always on those two maps as Freddy, Trapper, and last night it happened on the Erie of crows map when playing as Myers.

It only happens as Killer while you are in chase but when playing any Survivor it can happen at anytime, like running away from a generator after completing it for example.

I tried using a second, wired controller and the same thing happens

It feels like you stepped into something sticky and you move incredibly slowly

This happened to me once a few months ago while playing as The Doctor on Midwitch

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review