Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PC - Steam - The problem with the task of the Compendium archive No. 15

stsoutl
stsoutl Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited March 29 in Bug Reporting

Good afternoon, I am a Russian-speaking player of Dead by Daylight. I am faced with the problem of setting the Archive Compendium No. 15 "Ascension".
The essence of the problem is as follows: in this archive, at level No. 2, there is a task called "I'm with you", where it is necessary to treat another survivor at stage 1 of health with a first-aid kit, which needs to be done in one match.
The task itself sounds simple, and it is, but for some reason the progress of treatment is not counted. Various ways of completing the task were tried: with a basic first-aid kit, with a purple one, with and without supplements, in addition to this, with and without treatment skills, players who were both simply injured and were in a knockout state were also treated, there was also an option to come to a knockout state using the skill "That's a twist" it Nicolas Cage's turn, but we didn't get any positive results, we tried to do it with both a teammate and a random player.
I understand that there will be people who have done this task since the book appeared and they will say that it works 100%, but I am a new player in this game and at the moment, for some reason, I cannot complete this task.
I even studied the stream of one of the Russian-speaking streamers, who completely goes through every archive on broadcasts and this task was calmly counted for him, although I do the same thing. I will attach the video of this author and timecodes below.

Streamer video from 05.2023 ,where the task counts without any problems (The video time is from 14:00 to 14:20)

Step 1. Select the task "I'm with you" from the archive.

Step 2. Equip the first aid kit with additional bandages and bandages.

Step 3: Heal the survivor from a dying/injured condition to full health with a first aid kit.

Step 4. After completing the game (it doesn't matter if you escaped or not): the task is not completed.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review