We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

DS buff is flawed

Options

Too heavily punishing against weak M1 killers, but does nothing against actually strong, competent killers. The only killers this will take tunneling off the menu for are M1 killers while all the strong killers will still tunnel and with success. So how would y'all feel about:

-Stun increased to 3.5 seconds. (This is to account for the time it takes to drop the ground and get running at full movement speed.)

-Killer cannot use their power for 10 seconds. (This will make DS more effective against killers that are strong while not being much more impactful against killers that are already very weak.)

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Thanks.

Comments

• YuffieGreatestWaifu
    YuffieGreatestWaifu Member Posts: 60
    Options

Then buff the weak killers right. We need a balanced set of killers.

• YuffieGreatestWaifu
    YuffieGreatestWaifu Member Posts: 60
    Options

Bull BHVR buffed killers before

• confusion
    confusion Member Posts: 1
    Options

ds isn’t punishing unless you pick up a survivor within 60 seconds of them being unhooked (which is tunneling, unless they were bodyblocking/using ds offensively, in which case you can just slug them), but i do agree that it isn’t punishing enough for high mobility killers like nurse. The easiest solution in my opinion would be to simply set nurse/blights tokens to 0 when stunned with ds, and prevent them from replenishing for a few seconds.

• kaoraku
    kaoraku Member Posts: 239
    Options

Ehm what? That is the core problem here. Just because the killer pick up a survivor withon 60 seconds it doesn't mean it is tunneling. At all. Tunneling is where you ignore everything else even if it would benefit you more, and you focus on one survivor only.

If a survivor is downed again within 60 seconds and picked up again it many times means that that survivor was just stupid, and run into the killer again. Or that he tried to bodyblock the killer and force a hit as you said. But why should I have to slug him then only? So he/she can be picked up and like nothing happened, meanwhile I wasted my time?

However I agree. It also should turn of the killer's power for a while. But 10 seconds is just horribly too much. Especially for the weaker killers.