We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

No Red Ping in Lobby. Constant Red Ping in match.

Options
Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,062

I queued up as killer on Xbox Series X and went AFK while the game found me a match and started up a trial. I did not get to see the lobby. The match went horribly because of rubber-banding due to lag. I thought to myself "guess I can't go AFK anymore; I have to babysit the lobby to make sure the ping isn't red."

Fast forward to the next match. I stick around to check the lobby for a high-ping warning. None. Match starts, and I have a high-ping warning the entire match, again. And again, it went horribly because of rubber-banding. Bad enough I get matched against P100 beam lords who can blind me while I'm facing a wall.

Anyway. Next lobby, same thing. Next match, same thing.

I tried to clip it, but the Series S only records back 1 minute, not 2 minutes like the Xbox One. So glad I paid $600 for an "upgrade" to next gen console.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated