The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

"Outta Nowhere" achievement is bugged

Bryan
Bryan Member Posts: 16
edited April 7 in Bug Reporting

I recently discovered that this achievement is currently bugged and I can't get any more progress on it. The achievement "out of nowhere" were you have to "in a public match hit 40 survivors with a basic attack while you are undetectable" is bugged. I have currently got 16 of 40 before the chapter "All things Wicked" came out. No matter what killer or perks I run to make myself undetectable, and successfully landing a undetectable basic attack, the number for the progression does not go up. this is my final achievement to 100% the game. I've even had a friend to get on to my account to try it on there and and they are unable to do it either. I want to verify to make sure that this is something that is currently bugged after the recent Behavior DBD chapter "All things Wicked" came out.

Thank You

Bryan_S (14.7K hour dbd player)

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• Toasttt
    Toasttt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I almost guarantee this achievement is bugged, a lot of other people are having trouble including me; hope it gets fixed soon!!

• Snoweeh
    Snoweeh Member Posts: 1

Either the achievement is extremely bugged or the description is very poorly written. I have tried everything from undetectable perks on killers to using killers with undetectable powers. But the only thing that seems to actually track this challenge is getting undetectable basic hits as Chucky in his hidey-ho mode as I JUST copped the achievement a few hours ago doing it. Try doing that instead and see if it works!

This discussion has been closed.