If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

All platforms. Nurse fov and animation bugs

Options
R3st3mp
R3st3mp Member Posts: 4
edited April 4 in Bug Reporting

All platforms. Nurse fov and animations were changed during 7.4.0 PTB. And by "changed" i mean they are bugged. Im going to provide a list of everything thats wrong and werent in the game before 7.4.0 PTB

1. Her fatigue animation is very clunky. After the blink she looks straight down and then snaps right back up very rapidly. Some players might get motion sickness from that.
  2. Nurse's fov is much closer than it was before. Her hands are closer to the screen than they were to be.
  3. Because of her FOV bug i mentioned earlier she can see through lockers without opening them, see through walls on various maps and many other textures. That makes it very unfair for survivors.
  4. Her hands feel very clunky as well. Her left hand (while holding a blink) doesnt move at all, for example: if you look straight at the sky, as every other killer (except ghostface, his fov is bugged as well), your hands would move towards your screen. In nurse's case - her left doesnt move at all! It stucked in one position. On the other side, her right hand moves very freely, even in the hitting animation.

Its been bugged since 7.4.0 PTB to the latest 7.7.0 PTB.

I will provide the screenshots down below for better understanding of the situation.

Credits for the screenshots - @Mr_K

Before 7.4.0

After 7.4.0

Nurse seeking through a locker without directly opening it

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

This discussion has been closed.