We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Vaulting issues still persistent

Options
limitlessz
limitlessz Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
edited April 5 in Bug Reporting

Ever since I came back to the game the vaults have been weird, saw they were changed 7 months ago. I'll be vaulting through a window and can be hit when I'm clearly past the window during the vault. Even as killer it's crazy to see the vault hits I'm getting off on people way past the window, I already know it's bugged as survivor so I abuse the crap out of it as killer. The other major issue is the huge travel distance after vaulting fast or medium, it makes vaulting back/twice basically impossible most of the time, before this was something that felt viable and worth two window vaults. After research I thought it was all just because of the vault reverts but even pallet response feels bad. with pallets as survivor or killer the delay and lag between responding to the killer and throwing it is so bad that the survivor gets hit. I know it's a mechanic but even with a quick reaction time it seems impossible with these servers or the past updates that bugged the game more. If the killer was pulling a look away turn lunge for the hit like I do sometimes then it'd be more understandable, but even with a quick reaction time it seems impossible with these servers or the past updates that bugged the game more.

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This kind of issues are related to latency.

This discussion has been closed.