We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Evil Incarnate achievement

Options
Slycore
Slycore Member Posts: 3
edited April 6 in Feedback and Suggestions

Any plans about let Myers killing on the floor like Mori (just change Mori icon to Tombstone, lol)? This is absolutely frustrating when all survivor need to do is jumping to the locker in front of killer's face.

Comments

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 495
    Options

So, remove it's only counterplay?

• Callahan9116
    Callahan9116 Member Posts: 124
    Options
  • TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 495
    Options

So, just never get hit? It's not like you can do much about teammates feeding him stalk.

• Slycore
    Slycore Member Posts: 3
    Options

What I mean:

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/s/mnGLiz8rbn

I hope that sooner or later BHVR will see this post (and many similar ones) and the comments to it and will think of adding the ability for Michael to make Mori from the ground with a Tombstone

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,245
    Options

Isn't diving into a locker the only counter to being Tombstoned?

Probably be better to change the add-ons.

• _Onyx_
    _Onyx_ Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 301
    Options

I think a Tombstone kill from the ground would only make sense if the Survivor was on their final hook state.

It needs the locker counterplay since it's an insta-kill.

• ExcelSword
    ExcelSword Member Posts: 443
    Options

They should just make it so the win condition is getting a 4k with the addon-combo. Getting more than 2 kills is already hard enough if survivors don't just feed Michael.

If we did this, then survivors forcing a hook instead of a mori would still count for the achievement, so Michael can move on and never play with this addon combo again.