We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Nemesis Zombie Rework

Options

What we have currently:

Two zombies that are either useless or a nuissance that you don't have interesting ways to deal with.

My idea:

How about we add a case(like the ones where vaccine is) with a gun that you can use on zombies.

For this reason it would be cool if Nemesis' zombie count would increase on his infection levels to make it more oppresive since the bullets could be depleted like in RE.

More detailed:

Probably a shotgun, maybe multiple, ammo would be found in cases and can be depleted like the vaccines themselves(and yeah Franklin's would make the Nemi punch drop the shotgun on the floor :D).

Aiming would probably be coded like flashlight RMB, and maybe just so it wouldn't be a complete waste of precious ammo, shooting at Nemi would make him raise his hand to block the bullets and hinder him by 2-3%.

Last thing is animations, in cases where you have the gun and need an animation like dead hard, I guess the gun would be on survivors back for a second or even better if it would be on a sling so survivor would move it away for a moment and it would be out of his hands just hanging on the sling while animation is in process, same with flashbang probably.

I know its a lot of work but when I left DBD for some time they actually added visible DVDs for Sadako, animations for Nemi's vaccine, made animation for Decisive Strike and Wiretap/Blastmine got their animation of placement.

Besides fighting Xenomorph with turrets and VS them is super fun too, so having stuff like that is good I believe, as its not that hard to balance.

Comments

• a3six
    a3six Member Posts: 11
    Options

I have an idea totally different from yours but could flip the table on Nemesis.

A total rework of the Ne-α Parasite:

• Gives the ability to infect T-Virus Zombie with the Ne-α parasite after reaching Mutation Rate 2
      • Interacting with a Zombie at a close range will make Nemesis start the infection process.
    • Zombies infected with Ne-α are also able to inflict range damage to any survivor close to.
    • Survivors hit by the tentacle will apply same conditions of Tentacle Strike but given the Parasite's connection with Nemesis also applies Killer Instinct for the ??? duration
    • A special knife also appears randomly in any of the Supply Case only after Nemesis reaches Mutation Rate 2.
      • After a Zombie infected with Ne-α attacks with Tentacle Strike for a cooldown is vulnerable to any type of stun and knife attack
      • Hitting a zombie with a knife kills that zombie and disappears.

Zombies infected with Ne-α can be stunned, can use their Tentacle Strike with a rate cooldown.

Here's an example of how it should be attacking while in a trial, also forget about the dodging which survivors won't be able to but their tentacle strike will also be slower to allow a form of defense obviously: