We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Christmas 2024 wishes

Options

Let's talk about few things that i would love to see them actually be reworked:

• First thing, don't try to make dbd an Esports game, it is not working and even if it is working will be very hard to adjust and balance the game in that way. I remember when dbd used to be fun with all the old mori, self heal speed, med kit, old hex ruin and all the original items and perks. I'm not saying to leave them ultra powerful or completely useless but adjust them for the normal game, instead of tying to think them in a very competitive way.
  • Give more attention to old killers like Trapper, Myers, even hag and wraith ( this ones needs some changes or reworks but again not huge numbers), mori animations seems to be quite old as well for some killers but if you want to keep the authenticity is ok.
  • Maps, this is a hard one. I love the concept and the look of the maps but some of the loops are so unsafe like this one you have 🌳/🚗, one tree and then pallet and then a car. Its not even a loop the killer can easily go around the tree and catch you. Gen spawn as well, i know is survivors fault that they repair the gens and they left only the 3 closest but in my opinion it shouldn't happened. Gen spawn should be reworked as well.
  • Increase the new game modes time to 1 week or more
  • Make the in game events more attractive and fun to play
  • Listen to the community, make more pools, more surveys because we are playing the game every day

Thank you for reading all of this! and actually i can say the devs " did a pretty good job so far " with the game.