We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Rework idea for Genetic Limits

Options
kidnamedfinger
kidnamedfinger Member Posts: 16
edited April 7 in Feedback and Suggestions

genetic limits is generically considered a dumb stupid perk, because it is. it's a slightly different take on septic touch, which is also awful as there's much better exhaustion perks (such as mindbreaker) or most of the times, add-ons.
i would rework it entirely, just because i feel like my boy hux deserves better perks (machine learning is cool but most always useless and forced hesitation is effective but debatable in its design).
instead of inflicting 32 seconds of exhausted on survivors upon finishing a healing action, my version of genetic limits would make it so survivors have to work against their genetic limits and improve themselves when it comes to all actions: they all start the match with a 30% speed debuff to all actions and only get rid of it after hitting 4 great skillchecks. then, each time they're hooked, if they did get rid of the debuff, they get back a 15% debuff that only takes 2 great skillchecks to get rid of. the killer can keep track of how many survivors are debuffed by looking at the perk tokens (4 tokens means everyone is debuffed). this would provide some help in the early game, especially to set-up killers, but it would also be decently counterable by even just average survivors who can hit skillchecks.