We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Horrible UI....Archive and Search

Options

I don't doubt this has already been a huge topic but why? Why have we not changed the archive sidebar?! As an SE myself, this is so annoying. I just came back to the game after 1+ years and this is still an issue.

It should not automatically pop up after every game, hover, etc. Especially how large the overlay it. It gets in the way of so many things and takes too long to minimize. Make it a click or redesign it all together. I don't care about the tier unlock section. The text is extremely large. Simple fix, stop having it block important buttons and move it up.

I love that you have implemented a search bar to narrow your search to find whatever perk/item/addon you are looking for. But why? And I want to know who designed this UI choice….why is it a model? Why am I leaving the main screen of information in the background and doing a very specific query? I would have designed it where you type right in the search box w/o leaving the loadout screen, and have it automatically update the query search every input you do. Slowly narrowing the search the more you type. Way better UX for the consumer. Make a feature and some user stories and fix this please….