We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What is your idea for Deep Rift to be more rewarding and not simply a vibrant blue hue?

Options
Panabas
Panabas Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 17
edited April 9 in Feedback and Suggestions

Personally, I loved rainbow armor on Monster Hunter as the ultimate reward - armor could be embellished to transition between a myriad of colors, and it displayed an achievement proudly with a bold flashiness. It enhanced armor uniquely - it wasn't a single tone - but maybe too flamboyant? For DBD as a more subtle design effect, I think merely a custom choice of a radiant color to the piece (RGB hues) - one time only to also personalise the choice uniquely - would be fantastic: it'd be a proper reward over a redundant reshade and feel meaningful/special. Still, this would need to be reconsidered for licensed characters/costumes, I guess?