We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Will you ever make a "twisted childhood saga"? First chapter: winnie the pooh.

Options

Good moorning. I wonder if developers will make a series of chapters based on the announced "twisted childhood universe" which started with the Winnie the Pooh horror movie.

I write down this just to launch a possible Idea for a next chapter (probably someone has already proposed this, so I don't claim I had this Idea first).
Trying to imagine a "Winnie the Pooh Chapter" i suggest these features:

New Killer: Pooh.

Power: Honey trap: Pooh can set a sticky honey trap on walls, passages and on objects. Whenever a survivor gets within 3 mt from a trap he is slowed and exhausted for a certain time (e.g. 20/30/40 sec). If a surv interacts with a trapped object he gets trapped. The surv can try to escape the trap. If he manages he is slowed for a while. The aura of a trapped surv is revealed to the killer.

Perks:

"Oh Bother!". Nuisances can only increase you desire of vengeance! Whenever you get stunned or blinded "Oh Bother!" gains a perk. When you get lust for blood "Oh Bother!" consumes a perk, when a perk is used you can see the aura of the survivor you are chasing for 6/8/10 seconds.

"Stronger than you seem": a fluffy, honey - lover bear hides a dark forces which makes him capable of annihilate every obstacle. When a survivor is hit with a charged attack he gets projected forward for 3/5/7 mt. and loses an loses 1 health state. Any survivor hit by him/her loses 1 health state as well. Any obstacle on the trajectory (breakable wall or pallet) get destroyed.

"I won't ever forget about you": the broken promise of Christopher Robin still burns within Pooh, making him obsessed with his former friend. At the beginning of the trial you become obsessed with a survivor. You can see scratch marks from your obsession, even when he/she is walking, he has to crouch not to leave scratch marks. Everytime the aura of your obsession is revealed, the vision is prolongued by 2/4/6 seconds.

New surv: Christopher Robin

Perks:

-"Silly Old Bear": your childhood spent dreaming adventures with Pooh gave you an imagination that makes you able to foresee your enemy's moves. "Silly Old Bear" begins the trial with 3 tokens. Everytime a chase begins a token gets consumed. During the chase you can see the red spot of the killer prolongued by 2 mt. "Silly Old Bear" can no longer be used when all tokens are exhausted. "Silly Old Bear" tokens can be recharged by staying within the killer's range of terror without being chased, the time is 60/50/40 sec for token.
-Wood Explorer: spending time in the 100 acres wood allowed you developing a good knowlege of orientering. You start the trial with 10/12/15 golden stones. The stones can be positioned on the map and can be seen from every survivor. You can use stones to signal objectives and give your team a bonus: everytime the stones are placed within 3 mt or less from each other they form a TRAIL. When a survivor is in a TRAIL he/she gains a 3% of speed.
-"Boon:we shall have to wait": all the time spent waiting for Pooh to get thinner after getting stucked in his lair for having eaten too much enabled your meditative capabilities. Now you can transmit this calm to quell your enemies. When a totem is blessed "We shall have to wait" gets active. The killer gets a malus in damaging generators and destroying pallets by 5/10/15 when within 24 mt from the totem.

Just an Idea. Hope you like it.