We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Tough Skin Challenge

Options
Phobo
Phobo Member Posts: 1

The challenge in level 3 of tome 17 "Tough Skin" does not register any hits while under the effects of endurance. I tested getting hit with Dead Hard, Buckle Up, and Off The Record and none of the hits worked.

2 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Comments

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 4,476
    Options

Hey @Phobo,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. When you have a moment, would you let us know the platform you are experiencing this on?

Thank you!

• Ranyella818
    Ranyella818 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Options

I have the same issue. Used 'off the record' and got hit straight after I was unhooked and it didn't count. Playing on PC.

• Ranyella818
    Ranyella818 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Options

Fixed as of update 7.7.0. Was able to complete it in two games using 'off the record'.