We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

A Way to Nerf Tunneling but Keep it Viable

Options
dbdplayerabc123
dbdplayerabc123 Member Posts: 56
edited April 14 in Feedback and Suggestions

Don't get me wrong, I'm not coming here out of spite. I'm merely a humble player. These days I primarily play killer, and don't ever feel guilty about tunneling when I have to rely on it.

Frankly, when I play survivor and get tunneled, I blame myself for not being better at looping or running anti tunnel perks. Just as I blame myself for not running unbreakable when I get slugged.

I think a slight change should be made to tunneling that keeps it a viable option for killers who are simply running out of time due to gen efficient SWFs, but in a way that gives survivors less to be mad about.

I have a solution, perhaps allowing the survivor to unhook themselves on their second hook if they got back-to-back hooked. In otherwords, if someone else gets hooked before they are hooked again, they cannot unhook themselves on their second hook.

Survivor who is hooked back-to-back will have their anti-camping gauge filled to 100% and can unhook themselves. This relieves pressure from the other survivors, allowing them to remain on gens.

Post edited by dbdplayerabc123 on

Comments