Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Will The Community Be Compensated For Shop Price Changes?

Options
Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,771

With shop prices changing, I was wondering if we would receive compensation for the prices being changed since some outfits have inconsistent pricing.

I feel like I would have waited to make a few purchases had I known that the prices were going to change, and just finding out about this has made me concerned that I might have wasted my money.

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,200
    Options

I don’t think compensation is really necessary?

while permanent price reductions weren’t a thing before, there had been sales for some cosmetics before and people that bought these cosmetics before the sale also weren’t compensated and that’s just not how things work?? Also we got a heads up a reasonable time before these changes go live so that people that thought about buying stuff may now wait for the changes (or get the few that get a bit more expensive now before the changes)

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,771
    edited April 14
    Options

We got a heads up on social media, but not everyone keeps up with that, such as myself, I only found out about this because a friend told me about it. Nothing about this was put into the ingame "new" tab.

• Hexonthebeach
    Hexonthebeach Member Posts: 334
    Options

Ty haven't heard about it either. There should be an ingame message, ofc.

You have still time till release, btw.

But prize reductions for 130 cosmetics and only 3 increasing it's prices sounds fair enough. 🤗