We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I'm unhappy I need to buy the PC version just to get access to in-game chat

Options

The social aspect of games is a big reason I like multiplayer instead of single player games against npcs. This game has a chat function but for some inexplicable reason it's not available to console players. I want to be able to see and participate in endgame chat, even if it's just a basic "good job" to my teammates. I'm sure pc users also don't like that many players they play with are unable to communicate back either. It feels like I'm playing a lesser version of the game just because I'm on console. Is this really too much to ask, just to have the chat box available on console like in other crossplay games?

Comments