We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Pardon me for noticing but...

Options
Garboface
Garboface Member Posts: 188
edited April 17 in General Discussions

...why should people that play aggressively toxic be given a haven in this game to express themselves? I mean, I don't want an overlord to protect my fee-fees in the game but if someone is just olaying for the sheer enjoyment of crapping all over the experience of others, why should this be a haven?

I can report that seal team 6 swf is a thing.…as well as tunnel/slug monsters. Very much a reality and while I often can play long stretches, I find it more difficult lately. Yes, doing such can make me grouchy, so perhaps my vision is a bit obscured at the moment but I can't help but think it would be nice to see those types grouped with one another. They could troll one another to their heart's content.

There is no ambiguity about who they are.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.