We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Avoid List

Options

Can we get a player avoid list? I'm tired of seeing the same people dc'ing/hook unaliving every time they get downed or put on first hook. I don't know about anyone else but it's really unfun seeing this happen over and over.

Comments

• StikMC
    StikMC Member Posts: 32
    Options

I’d love to be able to do that. But the problem is people who DC and kill themselves on hook. It’s agony to be left to amuse a killer who now only has one human to play against. But I’d love it more if the game simply cancelled if anyone DCed. I’d love it if the punishments were more harsh. I played somewhere around 10 games last night, and people did that on first down. They didn’t when they realized they were playing skull merchant. They did it when they didn’t like the map. It punishes those left behind trying to just play the game.

• Rawrbot5k
    Rawrbot5k Member Posts: 21
    Options

Exactly, it's really frustrating when it happens and you know if they do it once it's likely happening over and over with that person. 5 minute penalty not really a deterrent, if people are going to DC etc. they are going to keep doing it. I'd rather just not be paired with people like that and an avoid list seems like a good way to start.

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,111
    Options

Remove 4% and make dc penalties more serious please bhvr. These players should simply stop playing the game if they're just going to make the experience miserable for others.