If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Ranked mode

Options

I think that they should add a ranked mode and take sbmm out of the casual mode. If they show what rank we are and we get proper rank rewards like iri shards and limited cosmetics people will play ranked and the game will become alot more fun for both sides. (also bring back the emblem system it was much more precise and rewarded playing good)

Comments

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,628
    Options

Generally speaking to show the rank of players is a great idea, just because it would be an incentive for people to win. And streamers as well, the try hard ones would need to put their money where there mouth is. Ofc some goodies for reaching a rank would be nice as well, but I think that just showing rank or mmr of players (even mmr could take the emblem system into account when calculating and not just death or escape) would be good enough. It would not even be needed to show it off publicly or could be changed in options to not show publicly. I would like that ^^ And I would definitely try to reach the lowest mmr on survivor, die to EGC every game if needed just to figure out how low it gets :D:D That would be awesome. Finally not having to rely on data miners for that stuff is also a great argument for it... Transparency helps with these kind of things.